When The Unexpected Turns Your Life Upside Down
Car accidents often happen with absolutely no warning. Defensive driving may help you, but you can be the safest driver in Indiana and still get injured in a wreck when someone else makes a mistake. Reasons for accidents include:
- Running red lights
- Driving while intoxicated
- Texting and driving
- Driving aggressively
These are just a few examples, but all it takes is a split second of error on the part of another driver to cause a serious injury to you or someone in your family.
Standing Up For Your Rights
Here at Theisen Hubley Law in Fort Wayne, Indiana, we can fight for your rights after a crash. We are respected and experienced trial attorneys and personal injury lawyers who put our clients first. When you face high costs from medical bills, lost wages and much more, we staunchly defend your rights and represent you as you seek compensation for all of those costs.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- We have the ability to help with any issues at work, such as the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) or long-term disability (LTD) benefits.
- We have previous experience representing insurance companies, so we know exactly what to look for in your case when dealing with insurance providers.
- We have outstanding trial skills. When we feel you have been offered an unfair settlement, we are not afraid to take your case to trial.
- We only charge contingency fees. If and when we obtain a recovery through a trial or a settlement, we get paid out of that total. You pay nothing upfront and face no financial risk.
As you can see, we honestly put you first. Whether you have simple physical injuries or complex disabilities, we are here to help you make it right. You cannot avoid the risk of driving in the car, but working with us still offers you protection from the financial ramifications of an accident.